Đạt băng cấp quốc tế với chi phí thấp, nhiều học bổng hấp dẫn, thuận tiện cho việc đi lại.
Nền giáo dục lâu đời với nhiều thành tựu, cuộc sống phong phú, da dạng và văn hóa đặc sắc.
Đứng đầu thế giới về kinh tế, văn hóa, giáo dục, là nơi tạo cơ hội cho sinh viên phát triển tối đa.
Nền giáo dục tiên tiến với nhiều cơ hội thực hành, cơ hội việc làm và định cư lâu dài.
About Hanoi Overseas Study Consultancy and Training Company
Ngày đăng: 12-07-2014
Founded in the year 2000, Hanoi Overseas Study Consultancy and Training Company is one of the most established and professional educational organizations in Vietnam and is the official Representative of many well-known Universities, Colleges, High schools and Corporations in the world.
We are proud to be the organizer of many short courses and study tours overseas for Vietnamese Governmental bodies and large Corporations such as the Ministry of Education and Training, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Justice, The Office of National Assembly…. With the depth of many years of experience, and establishing a network of Universities, Colleges and High Schools in nearly 30 nations, HANOITC always meets beyond the Client’s expectation.
HANOITC provides services related to three major fields:
- Overseas Study Consultancy
- Short-professional training courses
- Providing consultants for national and international projects
We have built a network of national and international universities, organizations and centers to support our projects. Our courses have been held in nearly 22 countries with coursework focused on different specialties as mentioned below:
- Administration: Human resources development and management; leadership skill and management, etc
- Engineering: mechatronics; bio-technology; medical and biological engineering; chemical engineering; electronics; telecommunications; civil engineering; electrical engineering; environmental engineering; industrial engineering/mechanical manufacturing; materials engineering; mechanics; oil and gas engineering, etc
- Business: accounting; finance; business administration; management information systems; international commerce; tourism and hospitality management, etc
- Law: international law; environmental law; tax law; criminal law; civil law, etc
- Education: education management and supervision; education studies/curriculum development; education psychology; education policies; university administration, TESOL, etc
- Life sciences: biochemistry, biophysics; structural biology; cell biology; molecular biology; ecology/evolution, etc
- Basic sciences: Chemistry (analytical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physio-chemistry; theoretical chemistry); Mathematics (numerical theories; applied mathematics; chaos theory); physics (optics; molecular physics; nuclear physics; solid state physics, plasma, etc)
- Social sciences and humanities: international economics, development economics; sociology (economic sociology; historical sociology; gender studies; social psychology; social classification; cultural sociology; demographic psychology); psychology, etc